Monday, August 29, 2016

A moment of silence for Christian

Not a whole lot of stuff happened this week. We moved into a new house, we lost a ward, and the whole mission is switched up. We had 30 new missionaries coming in and not enough areas. So they moved around wards to make new areas. Easy peasy, right? Right.
Well Sissy, our investigator, had a birthday so we helped throw a birthday party for her! All of the 9 year old primary children came and it was so much fun! I love the simple love that they have for Sissy.
On Thursdays we go to the nursing home and help out with them. This Thursday they were dancing and having a party for the birthday people. This old man pulled me out of my chair and started dancing with me. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me that I was beautiful. I just told him thanks and that it was too bad that I was about 60 years younger than he was. He laughed and laughed.
That's about all that happened.
So that tad pole Sister B and I found in the irrigation water? He jumped out of his jar and dried up on the ground. So Christian is no longer.  That's what we get for keeping a pet. haha
“If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.” —James 1:5–6
All we have to do is turn to our Father in Heaven for peach and comfort. He will help us with anything. He is always there. Always.

Well have an amazing week everyone! and stay golden! ☀

1&2. Our old zone
3. First night of the new transfer (I was really upset because my face mask just made me look greasy)
4. Our house group. Plus my #1. Janelle
5. This video shows how weird the Highland elders are.
6. Sister B, Sissy, and I
7. Brother and Sister Anderson. Squawman and my fellow native❤








No comments:

Post a Comment