Monday, August 22, 2016

Sisters B & K round 2

Sister Burton and I made it through a transfer! We are staying together. The bad thing about the huge amount of elders that are coming in..is that we have to move houses. We're going to move in with 4 other sisters. Bless us. 
"Sissy: "You guys....I want to get baptized before my birthday."
Us: "Sissy..when is your birthday?"
Sissy: "It's on Tuesday."
Us: "Us sissy..that's 4 days away."
Well..Sissy won't be getting baptized on Tuesday, but she's getting baptized on September 10th! I love her with all of my heart. 
On Tuesday I went on exchanges with Sister Sowa and we went to a crazy zoo. It was so much fun! 
The highlight of my week was that Aaron, my investigator from my first area, his dad got baptized this week!! You never know how the gospel will change someone's life. It's so amazing to see how the gospel spreads like wildfire. 
We had a mission choir last night. In the middle of one of our songs I saw my cousin, Kevyn, and her husband walk in. I started balling my eyes out. It was so good seeing a familiar face from home! 

Have an amazing week everyone! I'm sorry my email is so short, but there's a lot of things going on today. 
This is from a song Sister B and I listened to today " whatever tomorrow brings whether fire or pouring rain..We won't be shaken." I feel like we could all use that in our lives. Don't let anything shake you. Stay firm in the faith!
STAY GOLDEN EVERYONE! 
1. Kevyn and I
2. Sister Ledua, E Schroder, E. Mckight, and I this morning.
3. S Young, Myself, Aaron, his daddy, S Farrar, and S Rasmussen at Aaron's dad's baptism
4. Just getting my start on being a cat lady
5. my new kid
6. My surprise lunch dates last week :) 














No comments:

Post a Comment