Monday, September 19, 2016

7 months down.

This week was by far one of the best and most interesting weeks of my mission. To start off, Sissy got baptized last night. It was the most spiritual baptism I've been to. She is so amazing. Tons of primary kids and members of the ward came to support her. When she got out of the water and she was changing..she looked at me and said "adeezhí (sister in Navajo), When I came out of the water I could feel the weight being peeled off of me. Like a layer of sin is gone. I'm clean now." I literally balled my eyes out. She has the sweetest spirit about her. I love her with all of my heart.
On a light note..there's a lady not in our area who wanted us to bring her daughter out on visits with us. We were thinking her daughter was 15 or 16. When she dropped her daughter off with us..she was 12. It was the funniest night ever. We felt bad taking her by potentials so we took her to the Tui'One's and made brownies. On our way there her tire got flat. "My bike tire bulges out like my cat does when it lays down." straight quote from Lilly. I almost peed myself I was laughing so hard.
Then at the constitution fair that we helped out with on Saturday night, Selema ( a girl in Sister Sprouse's area) told me that the stain on my white shirt looked like an armpit fart.

https://www.mormonchannel.org/watch/series/mormon-messages/wrong-roads
This is one of my favorite videos and talks by Jeffery R. Holland. It makes you realize that everything happens for a reason. You need to go down some paths to realize why another is so much better for you. No matter what things happen in your life - good or bad - they're all for a reason. They're all to get you to where you need to be - Closer to our father in Heaven.
I hope that you all have an amazing week.
STAY GOLDEN 
1. Sister Burton, Sissy, and Myself
2. The missionaries and Sissy! Elder Kenner, the one to the left of Sissy, found her and started the lessons with her
3. The Reeds came!
4. Kenzlie, Avery and Gracie's little sister. She's a psycho, and we love her.






No comments:

Post a Comment