Monday, September 26, 2016

Almost to transfer 6! #week6of6

So this week wasn't really anything special, but it was still amazing because it was another week on the mission.
I learned something this week: The dumb side bags are actually good for 2 things/
1. holding a lot of stuff. Including 8 copies of the Book of Mormon, and a bunch of stuff you don't need.
2. It hides your butt sweat.
I went on exchanges with Sister Angeloudis this week. It's just what I needed! She's hilarious. We had so much fun. I was the designated driver for the day so why not go to Sonic with Sister Farrer and Miller? I haven't laughed that hard on my mission is so long!
Something else I learned this week. Perspective can change the smallest detail into the biggest. I watched the General Women's Session of Conference this weekend and it was so amazing. General Conference is coming up this weekend, and it makes me so happy. Every time I watch it I get a greater appreciation for this gospel and for the fact that we have modern day prophets and apostles.
I love this gospel, and I'm so excited to spend these next 10 months still serving the Lord with my heart, might, mind, and strength.
Have a good week everyone!

1,2, and 3. Exchange pictures. Ignore the double chins.
4. telling knock knock jokes with Lydia
5. lyds. Literally cried when we left their house last night. I want my siblings to love me this much.
6. Inspiration from the prophet












No comments:

Post a Comment