Monday, October 31, 2016

daily excersise: walk with Jesus, run from satan

I think I'm in love with Arizona. It's the most beautiful place I've been. Who would ever think that they'd say that about the desert and cactus? haha 
This week we had about 23 service hours. I miss doing service so much!
It's the best feeling in the world to serve others. 
Okay other things that have happened this week: 
We helped someone build a haunted house. 
We had family home afternoon with the zone at our part member's house. It was so much fun! So for that we just eat food, play games, and have a spiritual thought. It's so good to just hang out with the Elders and Sisters. 
So as missionaries we watch a video series called "The District". There are 3 different series. In the District 2 there's an elder, Elder Murray, and I met him last night! It was like meeting a celebrity. haha The things missionaries get excited about. 
Since today is Halloween we have a weird pday. We had to go out and visit people from 10-12, then from 12-6 is pday,  then from 6-9 we get to go to (have to go to) San Tan to watch a movie with the San Tan zone. It should be a lot of fun, but I sure do miss going and trick or treating with my WHOLE family. I'll be home before we all know it. 
Next week our Pday is on Wednesday because a General 70 is coming and doing trainings on Monday and Tuesday.
EXCITING NEWS! Sissy went to the temple for the first time and did baptisms! It was so spiritual and so amazing. she didn't know I was coming..so when she walked into the temple and saw me..she ran up to me and gave me a big hug. She thanked me over and over again in Navajo. I love that lady with all of my heart. 
Being able to see someone go into the temple for the first time is the best thing in the world. 
I love the Savior. I love this gospel, and I'm so glad that I made the decision to go on a mission. 
I hope everyone has a good week! Stay golden.

Alma 26:16

1. My Zone. 
2. sissy and I in front of the temple (I was blocking the sun for her)
3. I found this at a member's house. 
4&5. The goats really dig me. 
6. We may have gotten into the Nebeker's Halloween costumes









No comments:

Post a Comment