Monday, October 10, 2016

TVZ ROUND 1

Transferred again. This time to Temple View Zone. 
This is my 4th area in 8 months. I'm either doing something really right or really wrong.
Sister Macie is the most rad person I've met. This area doesn't know what's hitting them. 2 southerners in one companionship? It's already been a lot of sass and southern drawl. 
This little week has been so good. I love my new area, my zone, and my companion. 
So Tuesday night I went to teach Gracie and Avery a lesson. They're going to get baptized on November 6th!! I'm so so excited. Wednesday night we ran into a guy at the park and we're going to start teaching. 
On Thursday a guy and his mom came to a farm that we do service at. He's paralyzed on one side of his body. We got him up on a horse and he rode it! then he walked a horse. It was so amazing. There are little miracles all over the place. You just have to open your eyes and look for them.
This is going to be an amazing transfer. 

“Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
- Walt Disney company

https://speeches.byu.edu/talks/jeffrey-r-holland_remember-lots-wife/
take time to read this talk by Jeffery R. Holland. It's one of my favorites. I read it at least once a week.
1. 2.  Saying goodbye to my Sissy
3. Highland Zone. 
4. Sister Macie and I 
5. Loving on Jake and Cooper
6. I'm getting good at this biking stuff
7. My Hull girls
8. Fishing?







 

No comments:

Post a Comment