Monday, November 21, 2016

"The best part of playing the game is winning." Elder Cornish

sorry this week's email is going to stink, but here's what happened this week.
1. My DL, his comp, my comp, and I got to do baptisms at the temple this week.
2. Thursday our whole zone went to the temple and did a session.
Saturday I went to the temple with one of my less actives from my last area. 
4. Elder Cornish of the 70 came to speak to my mission yesterday, and it was the most amazing experience that I've had on my mission. What's scary is that he told me that he knows some of my family. I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing, but he did hug me. Which is totally against mission rules, but a 70 did it...so I didn't say anything haha. 
I'm loving my mission so so much. I'm so glad that I'm in Arizona. This is truly the work of the Lord. I'm so glad that I get to do this work for the next 9 months of my life, and even after when I get home. 
5. I got surprise visitors on Sunday ;) 
6. Last night Sister Macie and I got to work the concession stands at the church softball games. I even got to hit a few balls ;) 

STAY GOLDEN EVERYONE! ✌☀

No comments:

Post a Comment