Monday, November 21, 2016

WHOA I'm halfway there. WHOAA livin on a prayer.

So the fact that I'm halfway done with my mission makes me want to cry and smile all at the same time. How did time fly by so fast? I'm just on a downhill slope now. 
So I'm in Desert Ridge...AGAIN. It's pretty awesome though. I'm in the other stake. It's weird to be back in my old zone, but there is only 1 person that's stayed since I was here last. It's so much fun here!
I honestly haven't laughed this hard my whole mission. There are only 4 sisters in the zone, and we all live together. #quadsquad aaaand we might have put of Christmas tree up this past Wednesday, and we may be taking our house Christmas pictures today. Are we excited for Christmas? I'm more than excited. 

So the BEST news I've gotten my whole mission. I'm going to work the Mesa Christmas lights!! they picked a certain number of sisters from the Mesa, Gilbert, Scottsdale, and Tempe missions to come serve once a week from Thanksgiving until after Christmas. I'm so pumped! Next week I'll send out my schedule. 
I'm so pumped to work at a temple visitor's center! It's going to be so amazing.
https://youtu.be/91r2KC6ohpA  (Video of the lights) I'm just a little pumped. no bigggie

Sister Anderson is my new companion. She's from Knoxville, Tennessee, but don't let the tennessee fool you. She definitely doesn't sound or act lie a southerner. haha but blessings that I keep getting put with southern companions. 

I'm over the Mesquite Canyon, Everton, and Meridian YSA ward. Let's all LOL @ the fact that I'm over a YSA ward really quick. bc I've been laughing about it since Wednesday. 
Well I hope everyone has an amazing week! Serve the Lord, and love your neighbors. 

https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2015-10-0200-i-am-here-bonner-family?lang=eng

Why do you love our Savior?

STAY GOLDEN EVERYONE ☀

1-6. QUAD SQUAD










No comments:

Post a Comment