Monday, December 26, 2016

D-Ridge round 3


We did so much stuff this week!
On Monday we had a mission chillin. The whole entire mission got together. We ate dinner, played minute to win it games, read letters from our family, and we let balloons go for every baptism we had this year. It was the most fun night of my whole mission. For the games..each zone had to come up with a game. Whoever's turn it was in each zone to do the game went out in the middle in front of ALL of the missionaries and played the game. It was so funny!
After all of that..President Wheeler gave us a spiritual message. He is so amazing, and I've never heard anyone (besides an apostle and our prophet) speak with such power. 
Wednesday we went to the Christmas lights, and I saw Stephanie Moore and her sister! It's always so so good to see people that you know. 
On Thursday we went to the temple as a whole mission, and we took a ratchet mission picture together. Of course I'm turned around. It was so amazing, and the most spiritual temple session that I've been in! Sister and President Wheeler were in my session. 
On Christmas Eve Eve we went to visit people all day. It was so awesome because we picked up TWO NEW INVESTIGATORS! #MiraclesHappen
on Christmas Eve we went to the Reed's house in Queen Creek and made cinnamon rolls. It was so much fun! I delivered some to my converts in my first area. It made my whole day! 
That night we ate dinner with Sister Sechez in our ward. She's so much fun! I love her to death. Later we got together with the Elders in our zone and we watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I didn't realize what a raunchy movie that was until I watched it as a missionary. haha 
On Christmas day we had breakfast with the Zweifel's, then we went to all 3 of our sacrament meetings, THEN we had dinner with the Bigg's family, then dinner with the Cottam family. It was a busy, but super amazing Christmas week. 

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
Keep being a light in everyone's life. 
#Light2017

https://www.mormon.org/christmas/in-25-ways-over-25-days/jesus-disciples-followed-him


1-4. Our Turnt mission party
5. Our Awesome Zone
6. Our Mission Picture
7. We played Apples to Apples! 















No comments:

Post a Comment