Monday, December 12, 2016

"The cure for everything is bed rest" -President Nelson

This week was amazing! Here's all that went down:
So we went on exchanges this week and I was with Sister Irvin. She and I had a super eventful exchange. We both woke up super sick and stayed in bed all day. 
Sick days on the mission are the worst. 
So our investigator Mariah is on date for January 21st! It's a tenative date, but still. She's going to get baptized and she's so amazing!
On Saturday we went to a sealing of a family in our ward. I definitely balled my eyes out. It was one of the best moments of my mission.
That night we got to see the incredible President Russell M. Nelson at a YSA fireside. I'm definitely thankful that I'm in a YSA ward now. 
It was so amazing to be in the same room as an apostle of God. The spirit was so strong. There's definitely no way that I can deny that God isn't real. God is real, and He speaks to us through his apostles and prophets. 

So last night at the Christmas lights I got the BEST surprises in the world!
Jacquelyn Nelson, Mrs. Rikki, The Perez's, Mr. Reed, and the Albrights all came to see me last night! It definitely brought in the Christmas spirit and tons of tears. 
I love this gospel. I love Christmas time, family, friends, and our Savior. 

Remember the Reason for the Season!

https://www.lds.org/bible-videos/videos/mary-and-joseph-travel-to-bethlehem?lang=eng
https://www.lds.org/bible-videos/videos/shepherds-learn-of-the-birth-of-christ?lang=eng

Stay Golden everyone! I love you all! ☀

1. Jackie and I
2. Mrs. Ricki and I
3. THE ALBRIGHTS! 
4. The Perez's 
5&6. My Fav ever. Sister Kranc

-- 







No comments:

Post a Comment