Monday, December 5, 2016

"You're not that cute. Your hair's uneven. You look dusty.

So this week we picked up a new investigator in the YSA! It feels so good to teach someone! She's so amazing. Our Relief society president came with us to the lesson, and I don't know how we would get through the lesson without her. Members definitely don't realize what an impact they have on the investigators when they come out with us. 
I got to see Aly Macie this week!! (my last companion) Sister Reed surprised me with her. and of course...I cried. 
We has YSA Stake conference this weekend. It was so weird seeing people I know from before the mission. It wasn't a lot, but it was still weird. Ysa is an interesting place, but the MOST fun! 
My companion is the funniest person in the world.
We were in the car listening to music both being super quiet and soaking in the spirit. 
She gets super loud and asks what my favorite number it. 14. Duh.
I asked what hers was. This was her answer "1.772453850905576"
Why you ask? It's the square root of pi. 

I hope everyone has an amazing week! 
Remember 25 ways. Over 25 Days. 
#LightTheWorld

https://www.mormon.org/?cid=HP_FR_25-11-2016_dMIS_fmorg_xLIDyL1-A_

1. My cute companion and I before Temple Lights
2-5. QuadSquad at temple lights














No comments:

Post a Comment