Monday, January 16, 2017

"A Potato flew around my room."

This week Sister Anderson was sick for a good 3 days, and Rob finally came to church!
 Those are the highlights of this week. 
Every single person we went to visit this week was sick. 
We were teaching a lesson to a member family. We showed them a video and in the background we heard someone puking. It was their daughter. Probably the most awkward lesson I've ever been in. 
Yesterday I had to take Sister Bischoff with me to church because Sister Anderson was in NO position to go to church. Everyone was so concerned because they thought Sister Anderson was gone. Last night we went to a grumpy old man's house, and we talked to him for a while. 
I brought him cookies because..who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies?
Well when we were leaving their house...the door knob got stuck and we couldn't get out of his house for AT LEAST 30 minutes. We were dying because he was being so rude, but all we could do was laugh. 
Well I'm sorry this week's email was so short. I'll have more next week.

STAY GOLDEN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment