Monday, January 2, 2017

Transfer 8 of 12

This week we got two self referrals from the Mesa Christmas lights. Which is completely amazing. We set up an appointment with the first referral..which turned out to be a dud. He just talked at us for an hour about how we were wrong. BUT we have another referral to contact today..so I'll let yall know how that goes next weekly email. 
This week we went to the Christmas lights, and I got to see one of my favorite Mississippi sister missionaries in the world! 
Sister Anderson and I were talking to this man and his 4 year old little girl at the park. 
She was drinking her water, and her dad said "Kristan, why do we drink water?"
this little girl screams so loudly "So we don't have hard poops!"
We died laughing. 
On New Year's Eve our zone got together and we watched the Cokeville Miracle. I forgot that movies could be that intense! It was so good, and I definitely balled my eyes out. 
It's crazy to think that it's already 2017, and that I come home this year. 

https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2010-12-21-new-years-look-not-behind-thee?lang=eng

Since it's the New Year, of course I have to say something about it. Who doesn't? 
I love this video and the story of Lott's wife. If you don't know the story of Lott's wife. It's in Genesis, and it's super good! Anyways, the moral of the story is "Look not behind thee".
This is a new year, full of new goals, new visions, new perspectives, and new people. 
Leave 2016 in 2016, and follow through with being the new person you want to be this year. The only thing holding you back from achieving your dreams is yourself. 

1. Taelor and I
2. Movie Watching
3. Coloring with the zone. 
4. Cheers to the New YEAR!








No comments:

Post a Comment