Monday, February 27, 2017

"You guys don't proselyte do you?"

If I got a dollar every time someone asked me this question..I'd be rich. 
Yes, we do proselyte. I think you're thinking of tracting, ya know, going door to door, we do that as well.
This week has been so much fun! 
We had zone conference, which is when a group of missionaries get together and we get to have training from our mission president. 
We talked about the Doctrine of Christ, which is faith, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end. 
I love that Heavenly Father sent Jesus Christ to the earth to set up this Gospel. These few things are given to us so that as we do them, we can constantly become better and more close to our Father in Heaven. 
I'm so thankful that we have infinite number of chances to become better people. 
The next day we had interviews with our mission president. It's so much fun to be able to talk to our mission president and his wife one on one and get to know them better! 
We were at dinner the other night with this rad family, and I was sitting by their 7 year old son. He poked me on the head and lifted up his shirt sleeve, and said "hey..hey..so uuuuhh do you want to feel how big my muscles are?" I lost it and died laughing! The dad just told me that his son is prepping me for when I get home from my mission. 

Remember! Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love you beyond words, and they will NEVER leave you alone.
https://www.lds.org/liahona/2017/02/as-i-have-loved-you?lang=eng&_r=1&cid=HP_TU_14-2-2017_dPFD_fLHNA_xLIDyL2-1_

1-5. Here are pictures of me and my rad zone. We went ice staking last week. 
6. I missed my cactus picture last week..so here we go. 
This is a dead cactus. Dont worry..if you touch it..it will still poke you and make you cry. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment