Monday, April 24, 2017

Oh How Great the Plan of Our God

Diane passed away this morning. We went over this morning as soon as her daughter called us. 
It's hard to loose someone you love, but at the same time it's a relief to know that she's not in pain anymore. She's with her two sons that she's lost and her husband. 
It's wonderful to know that we have a plan mapped out for us bu our Father in Heaven, and that we know where we're going. We know that we're going to be back with our families again and with God. 
I know that I'll see Diane again one day, and all of the other people who have passed before me. I know that we will live again. I love Heavenly Father's plan for us, and that through it we can have hope. 

https://www.lds.org/ensign/2016/11/saturday-morning-session/o-how-great-the-plan-of-our-god?lang=eng

1. we went to the temple together as a zone. It's always comforting to be in the House of the Lord.



No comments:

Post a Comment