Monday, May 22, 2017

Donde están las vacas?

This week was absolutely amazing! 
Beth, from my last area, was baptized. It was so spiritual and amazing, but so is every other baptism that I've been to. 
It's amazing to see someone being completely willing to change their life and turn it over to our Heavenly Father. 
This week we went to the temple with our zone. It was so wonderful! It's always nice to get spiritually recharged after we spend so long trying to teach other people. 
Our investigator, Eric, is an awesome guy! When I first met him...he told me he was completely atheist, and didn't believe there could be a God. Here we are two weeks later, and he told us that he thinks there could be a God, and that he definitely knows that there is a higher power. 
How awesome is that?! He prays and reads his scriptures every day. 
It's so wonderful to see the change in others. 
Every Sunday I read my scriptures during church...so I don't fall asleep. Because 8 hours of church is really hard. So while I was reading this week I came across a scripture in Alms 34:41 that says "but that ye have patience, and bear with those afflictions, with a firm hope that ye shall one day rest from all your afflictions" This scripture hit me so hard. All we have to do is be patient and rely on the Lord, and He WILL help us. He will always help us as long as we turn to Him.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment