Monday, May 29, 2017

Trio Power

Hello! So this week has been super crazy and fun. 
I'm in a trio with Sisters Allison and Sperry! They're the best. 
I've seriously had the time of my life with them this past week! 
Last Monday I went to dinner with the Torriente's. They're so nuts, but so so fun. Definitely one of my fav families. 
Anyway. This week we had family home afternoon with my zone, and we just played games and had tons of fun! 
This week we had an appointment with a lady, Nedre, to come look at her house because she wanted us to come look at her paint or something really weird. SO I just started talking to her about my family and how amazing I think family history is, and asked her if she's done any family history. So we hooked her up with an account on familysearch and I showed her how to do family history! She was so amazing. haha. Missionary work is way easier than people think. 
Sister Sperry and I went on exchanges with Sister Cruse on Saturday, and it was a blast! Sister Cruse and Sperry together crack me up. 
Sisters Allison and Sperry roped me into speaking at church with them on Sunday. 
It wasn't as bad as I thought, but it's because all we had to do was talk about missionary work! 
I seriously love my mission and everyone that I've worked with. My mission is definitely a blessing in my life. I don't know where I would be without it. My mission, the experiences that I've had out here, and the people that I've met have impacted me and changed me way more than I've helped anyone else. Our Heavenly Father is amazing in how He makes everything work out. 
“Kindness is the essence of celestial life. Kindness is how Christlike person treats others. Kindness should permeate all of our words and actions at work, at school, at church, and especially in our homes."
​https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2017/04/kindness-charity-and-love?lang=eng








No comments:

Post a Comment