Monday, June 19, 2017

Isn't it great to be a Latter-Day Saint?

This morning I woke up and realized that this is the last morning I will get up and put my name tag on. This is the day I've been looking forward to and dreading my whole mission. Looking forward to seeing my family, and dreading it because I won't be a full time set apart missionary anymore. I've loved every single second of my insane mission. Every slammed door, every rejection, every disappointment, and every bad day was worth it. 100%. It was worth it because of the few people that would listen, who touched my life and helped make me the person that I am today. It was worth it because of the knowledge I've gained of this amazing gospel, because of the missionaries, members, and people I've come in contact with. I don't think I could ever thank Heavenly Father enough for the experiences that I've had on my mission.

This week has been absolutely amazing and full of miracles. We met 8 people last night and got return appointments with all of them. On Saturday morning Jude Rukavina got baptized! Saturday night Debbi (Dianne's daughter) got baptized. It's so amazing to see and think about all of the missionaries and people who have been in their lives that have planted seeds to help them get to where they are today. Saturday was the best way to end my mission. I definitely love baptisms and the wonderful spirit that we feel there at them. 

I am so grateful for my knowledge of this gospel and for this restored gospel on this earth today. I love our Savior and His willing sacrifice for us so that we can continue to be better people. I know that our families are the most important things to us here on this earth. My family is the most important thing to me besides this gospel. I'm so thankful that Heavenly Father gives us families and gives us the opportunity to be sealed to our families for eternity. I know that Heavenly Father gave us a prophet on this earth today to lead and guide us to where we need to be so that we can become closer to our Heavenly Father. I love this gospel, and I can never say that enough, and I could never express enough gratitude to our Heavenly Father. I love you all and I hope you have an amazing week. Always remember to turn to the Savior and our Heavenly Father. They will always love us and be there for us.

If you want to keep in contact with me email me at mileykilsby@gmail.com
Facebook: Miley Logan Kilsby
Instagram: Mileyylogan
 









 

1 comment:

  1. We enjoyed your emails and pictures and are grateful for your service. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete