Monday, June 12, 2017

Pro Tanto Quid Retribuamus


I'm honestly in shock that this is my last week on my mission. 
It feels like a dream, that I'm not coming home. 
This week I got to go on exchanges with Sister Olsen and Sister Miller while my companions went to a meeting. They're absolutely adorable! We had the best time. It's fun to go around and be with different companionships in the mission, and to see how everyone works and teaches differently. 
This week it got up to 110. I'm not happy to leave my mission, but I am happy that I get out of Arizona before it gets above 110. 
On Saturday Sister Allison went to Queen Creek for the day, and Sister Bischoff came out with Sister Sperry and I! It was a big party. We had YSA stake conference Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. It was so awesome to hear our mission president speak, ysa stake president, and YSA stake members speak and talk to us about how they feel the spirit, and how we can better follow our Savior. I'm going to miss going to 9 hours of church a week. I can't believe that I just wrote that, but Sunday's are one of the best days. Every Sunday I've had 3 to 4 wards to go to, and it feels so wonderful to sit in church and reflect on what the Savior has done for us. I love our Father in Heaven for being willing to send His only Begotten Son here for us, and I love the Savior for being so willing to come here, set up His church, and to suffer in the garden of Gethsemane and die on the cross for us so that we can repent and become better.
Always Remember Him. and remember What shall we give in return for so much? 











No comments:

Post a Comment